Monday, October 19, 2009

Meet the Babies

I would like to introduce the newest babies on our little farm:



The chicks…these are more egg laying chickens. Aren’t they cute? They are only a few days old here. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but they are actually pretty.

Mr. did more research and these breeds (Welsummer, Plymouth Rock and Rhode Island) are supposed to be better layers than our current hens. I don’t know what we’re going to do with all of these eggs.

And these are just the cutest little things I’ve seen in a long time…



I mentioned our rabbits briefly here. We brought Buck and Zoe home at the end of March. They are Satins. They have an extremely thick coat that is unbelievably soft.

Zoe had these babies at the beginning of October; they are two weeks old now. I can’t believe how big they’ve gotten already.

No comments:

Post a Comment