Thursday, November 12, 2009

Homemade Christmas – Buying Idea: Homemade Cards

When I first presented this 10 week challenge, I told you I would be giving you project ideas and instructions to help make your homemade gift giving easier. I also told you that I would give you some ideas to buy some gifts that were homemade.

I introduce to you the cutest, highest quality homemade cards that I’ve had the pleasure of sending and receiving. Walnut Street Weddings, previously known as Walnut Street Cards, has been in business for many years fulfilling a passion to make and provide homemade cards at a great price.


Gift sets (6 cards and envelopes) are packaged in clear boxes and tied with raffia ribbon – hey no gift wrapping needed. You can purchase a set of 6 – 3 Happy Birthday and 3 Thank You for $15. This price includes shipping and handling.

These would be great gift for a teacher, postman, neighbor, pastor, or co-worker!. Add this to a basket filled with Chai Tea or Cocoa Mix in an Etched Jar and some homemade cookies. Tie with a beautiful ribbon and you’re on your way to a very happy recipient.

Contact Billi Lou at billilou@walnutstreetweddings.com to place your order. All orders must be received by December 1 to ensure delivery by Christmas. As you can see, there are countless designs. Each gift set include a random assortment of cards.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Billi's cards! :-)

    If anyone is in the market for wedding invitations, she does those too!

    ReplyDelete