Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I Know....I really suck at this!

I realize that there have been no posts in December. Wow...I suck! I have no excuses...I just got wrapped up in my own Homemade Christmas Challenge and haven't had a minute to spare. Sadly, I even had to cut out presents that I had planned for Bug and Doodle. Oh well, they'll be jump starts on birthday presents that will be needed before I know it.

Also, I have to say that there has been little to nothing going on at our "farm." It's cold and snowy and the animals are just (along with me) waiting out the winter and hoping that spring comes early.

The good news is that based on the size of the goats' bellies, we believe we will have baby goats toward the end of January to sometime in early February. That or they really need some warm weather to be able to get out of their stall and exercise. And if they truly are going to have babies, I'm sure you'll be in for some really funny stories as we learn by trial and error how to help birth kids...in the sub-freezing winter of the Midwest.

Come on Spring!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment